MeTV on Roku brings the much-loved programming directly to the Roku devices. Thanks to Roku’s user-friendly interface, accessing and enjoying MeTV content has never been easier.
Since there isn’t a dedicated MeTV Channel on the Roku Channel store, you have to use alternative apps like Pluto TV, Frndly, or meTV+ (through the browser) to access MeTV content on the device. You can also simply stream the content from your smartphone or tablet to your TV.
There are multiple options to enjoy classic TV shows, movies, and more on your Roku device–this article covers the most common methods you can use to access meTV content.
How to Watch MeTV on Roku
Streaming via Pluto TV
If you were unable to find meTV in the Roku Channel Store, it is possible that it is not yet available in your location. Another way to access MeTV on your Roku device is through the Pluto TV App. Follow these steps:
- Download the Pluto TV app from the Roku Channel Store.
- Launch the app on your Roku device.
- Navigate to the MeTV section within the Pluto TV app to begin streaming your favorite MeTV shows.
Accessing Through Frndly TV
You can also stream MeTV on Roku through a subscription to Frndly TV. Frndly TV offers a free trial to help you decide if the streaming service is right for you. Follow these steps to access MeTV through Frndly TV:
- Sign up for a Frndly TV account and start your free trial.
- Download the Frndly TV app from the Roku Channel Store.
- Log in with your Frndly TV account on your Roku device.
- Find meTV within the Frndly TV app and start streaming.
Direct Streaming on MeTV+
Another method to access MeTV content is through MeTV+. MeTV+ is an online streaming platform that offers classic programming, including TV shows, movies, and much more. It’s available both on the web and through various apps. To start watching, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the MeTV+ website.
- Create an account or log in if you already have one
- Enjoy your favorite classic shows for free
Make sure to check out related post on Browsing the Internet on Roku for a smoother troubleshooting experience.
Alternative Ways to Access MeTV
In case you haven’t discovered the ideal solution yet, know that you have the option to enjoy meTV content on your Android or iOS devices, providing you with the flexibility to watch your favorite shows and movies on the go. Furthermore, you can easily cast content from your device to the Roku.
Using Android or iOS Device to Stream
One easy way you can try to watch meTV on your Roku device is by casting it from your phone. You can do this with both Android and iOS devices. Before taking the steps below, be sure to:
- Download the MeTV app to your device (iOS/Android).
- Create an account or log in with your existing credentials.
- Connect your phone and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
For iPhone Users
- Go to the Control Center Panel on your iOS device, and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
- Choose Roku Device from the list.
- Enter the code shown on Roku to your iOS device.
For Android Users
- Open the Notification Panel on your Phone and tap the Cast Icon.
- Choose Roku Device from the list.
Pro-Tip: If you have an HDMI adapter for your phone, you can connect it to the TV to stream content without any risk of wireless interference.
You can try to access MeTV content is by using an over-the-air network. It is important to note that this method is a better option for those who have a TV antenna and live within a range of meTV broadcast signals. To watch MeTV via an over-the-air network, follow this guide:
- Connect the antenna to your TV’s input
- Perform a channel scan on your TV to receive all available channels, including MeTV
To confirm channel availability in your location, you can check the reception of MeTV in your area by visiting the MeTV Channel Locator.
Support and Troubleshooting for MeTV on Roku
If you encounter issues with MeTV on your Roku device, following these steps may help you resolve common problems:
- Check for channel updates. If there’s an update available for MeTV, this could fix the issue. Navigate to your Roku’s home screen, select the MeTV channel, press the * Options button on your remote, and choose Check for updates.
- Restart your Roku device. Sometimes a simple system restart can resolve streaming issues. Unplug your Roku device’s power cord, wait for a few seconds, and plug it back in.
- Reinstall the MeTV channel. Remove the channel by pressing the * Options button on your remote and selecting Remove channel. Restart your Roku device, then check the Roku Channel Store to find and reinstall MeTV.
If you still experience issues with MeTV on your Roku, it’s time to seek assistance:
- Roku Support. Visit the Official Roku Support page for step-by-step guides on various Roku device issues including audio, video, installation, power, and software solutions.